Dog's Welcome Box Survey Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you read our terms and conditions carefully before completing our survey.Learn More
- The Promotor is Forthglade Natural Pet Food. The “Prize” in these terms and conditions refers to “National Trust holiday cottage getaway worth £1,000 and £500 of Forthglade goodies. Total prize value is £1,500”.
- This prize draw runs from 1st September 2023 and closes at midnight on 31st May 2024.
- The competition is open to UK residents only, over 18 years of age.
- Only one entry per household will be allowed to enter the prize draw.
- No purchase necessary. Internet access is required.
- No cash alternative is available.
- No refund will be given.
- The prize is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The winners will be selected at random and contacted within 28 days of the draw. In the event that a winner has not responded within 7 days of notification, then the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
- There will be one winner only.
- When entering this competition, you must opt in to receive marketing communications Forthglade Natural Pet Food.
- By entering, entrants agree that if they win, they may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
- The Promoter and its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter is Forthglade Foods Limited (company number 7781711) of Woodwater House, Pynes Hill, Exeter, Devon EX2 5WR. Full company details can be found on www.forthglade.com.
- The prize is a National Trust Holidays voucher worth £1000. The holiday is subject to availability and does not include any extras. The winner will be able to pick from the available locations, found here https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/holidays. No cash alternative or refund will be given, and winners must be over 18.
- Prize to be chosen from the current National Trust Holiday website and cannot be used to purchase National Trust gift cards or vouchers or redeemed against purchases already made. The prize is not valid for Historic House Hotels bookings or those managed by third parties. The competition is not open to employees and volunteers of the National Trust, their partners and their families.
- The competition winner can use the prize as part payment towards a higher value holiday and pay the balance. If the holiday booked is less than £1000 in value, the booking will still be deemed full settlement of the prize and any remaining value cannot be used towards a second break.
- The National Trust will not be responsible for any other transport or accommodation costs incurred in the acceptance or fulfilment of the prize.
- Standard terms and conditions of a holiday booking apply – see website for details: https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/features/holiday-cottage-bunkhouse-and-bothy-terms-and-conditions
Want to know more about Forthglade?
We're a team of Devonian dog lovers, passionate about natural dog food and treats.
Choosing the right range
Get to know our products and explore Forthglade's suitability for your four-legged friend
Browse our helpful articles and online resources to help you nourish the relationship you have with your four-legged friend.