Dog of the Month Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you read our terms and conditions carefully before entering this competition.
- The competition will close on the last day of the month.
- The winner will receive x4 grain free variety packs, plus 4 bags of treats
- Prizes will be distributed within four weeks of the winner being notified. Winners will be contacted for convenient delivery dates and times. The winner will have four weeks to respond to the notification of their success and to receive their prize.
- All entrants must submit their details on the forms which appear on the competition page.
- The competition is open to UK mainland residents only over the age of 18 years of age, excluding employees of the Promoter and anyone professionally associated with this prize draw.
- Only one entry per household will be allowed into the competition.
- No purchase necessary. Internet access is required
- No cash alternative is available.
- The prize is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- The prize is not transferable.
- By entering, entrants agree that if they win, they may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
- The Promoter and its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Bulk, third party or entries made online using methods such as a macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the Forthglade website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must own full copyrights or have permission from the owner of any image they submit in this competition.
- To the full extent permitted by law The Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control.
- The winning pet’s name and image will be posted online on the Forthglade social media channels and website.
- Pet photographs submitted within the competition may appear within Forthglade’s promotional activity from date submitted. By entering the competition you agree to the use of said imagery by the promoter. Use of photograph in promotional activity does not mean this is the winning image.
- The Promoter is Forthglade. Full company details can be found on www.forthglade.com.
Want to know more about Forthglade?
We're a team of Devonian dog lovers, passionate about natural dog food and treats.
Choosing The Right Range
Get to know our products and explore Forthglade's suitability for your four-legged friend
Browse our helpful articles and online resources to help you nourish the relationship you have with your four-legged friend.