Forthglade Breeders Club terms & conditions
- You must either text ‘BREEDER’ followed by your full name, to 66777, or complete our online form at https://forthglade.com/help/breeders-club in order for us to contact you to see if you’re eligible to be set up with a breeder account
- In order to join our Breeder Club you must provide your kennel club registration number (or similar), and details on how many bitches you own along with the breed of your dog(s)
- If you’re having any issues texting us, please contact our customer service team on 0808 169 2900 (8am-10pm Mon-Fri and 9am-10pm on Sundays), or complete the online form at https://forthglade.com/help/breeders-club
- You must let us know the details of any new litters you have, so that we can arrange to send you the details you need to pass on to your new puppy owners for them to be able to claim their free puppy pack
- Please email us the details of any new litters so that we can arrange to send the free puppy pack flyers to you for your new puppy parents
- Each puppy pack contains 4 x 395g trays of complete wet food for puppies, 1 x kg bag of cold pressed natural dry food and 1 x 150g bag of grain free treats for dogs along with a booklet containing advice on how to take care of your new puppy, and a flyer with a range of exclusive discount codes for purchases with some of our friends.
- 30% discount on purchases made at www.forthglade.com, over the value of £75 will be automatically applied to your basket when you make a valid purchase through your Breeder Club account
- We’ll email you to confirm each time a new puppy owner has contacted us to redeem their puppy pack.
- You’ll earn £15 off any order for each new puppy owner who
claima new puppy pack from us, You must place your order over the phone in order to redeem your £15 off. Alternatively text ‘ORDER’ followed by your full name to 66777 and we’ll call you back to place your order for you.
- £15 discount is non transferrable
- We’ll do our best to contact you within 48 hours using the contact details you've provided us with (your mobile number if you've texted us) in order to discuss whether you’re eligible to be set up with a breeder account
- You must make at least one purchase through your Forthglade Breeder Club account in any 6 month period in order to remain eligible to be part of the scheme.
- Forthglade reserves the right to cancel or change the breeder programme, and puppy pack scheme at any time.
- The Promoter is Forthglade. Full company details can be found on www.forthglade.com.