your basket is empty!
wet dog food
dry dog food
small dog range
complete meal grain free
complete meal with brown rice
national trust range
cold pressed dry food
natural hand baked treats
natural soft treats
what is forthglade?
who we are
top winter walks
the great dog walk challenge
south west coast path
dogs on the street
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Forthglade Foods Ltd., Dartmoor View, Okehampton, Devon, EX19 8DH, UK.
2. Purchase is necessary in the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland residents, see term 3 for further details.
3. Eligibility: Entrants must be resident in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and be over 18 years of age. Employees of Forthglade Foods Ltd. (the ‘Promoter’), their immediate families, agencies, associates, printers or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded. Northern Ireland Only: To enter without purchase (NPN) entrants must send their name, address and telephone number on a correctly labelled envelope with the correct stampage to Win a VW, Dept 6787, PO Box 99, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP19 8TY. All valid NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize and will be notified if they have won. All entrants using this entry route should take particular note of the timings of this promotion and factor in time for their entry to reach the address above by the closing date. One entry per envelope only.
4. All entries to reach the Promoter by the closing date. Only one entry per purchase. Winners will be notified directly using the details supplied upon entry.
5. Promotional Period: Opens 01.03.2020 to 23:59:59 on 01.03.2021
6. Online Entry Instructions: Entrants must visit www.forthglade.com/winavw and complete their details and enter the unique code from the inside of the outer tray carton for single tray purchases and from a postcard insert for multipack purchases. Winners will be automatically notified on screen if they have won. Only valid unique promotional codes will be accepted. Each code can only be entered once. 3,582,234 unique codes have been created for the promotion, and each has been randomly allocated as either a winning (there are 1,501 winning codes) or losing code.
7. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
8. Incomplete, illegible, invalid, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise which fail to arrive by the specified closing date. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the web page.
9. Online Claim Instructions: If an entrant wins a Prize, they will be notified immediately on screen. The winner of the top tier prize of the VW California Camper Van will be required to send in their promotional pack or postcard clearly showing the winning URN and original till receipt dated prior to entry (No photocopies) to: VW, Dept 6787, PO Box 99, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP19 8TY. Promotional pack or postcard and receipt will not be returned.
All claims must be received by the promoter within 28 days of any win.
Top Tier: 1 x £50,000 VW California Camper Van
Mid-Tier: 250 x £100 Hunter Wellies Voucher, 250x National Trust Backpacks
Low-Tier: 1000x National Trust Day Pass
11. All prize claims are subject to verification and an independent security check. Once eligibility of a prize is confirmed and the prize is accepted, the prize will be dispatched within twenty-eight (28) days of receipt of a qualifying claim in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The top tier prize winner’s name and county will be available by sending a SAE to VW, Dept 6787, PO Box 99, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP19 8TY within 3 months of the closing date.
12. General: In the event that the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these terms & conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
13. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter that are final in all matters relating to the promotion.
14. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
15. There are no cash or other alternatives in whole or in part to the stated prizes and unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid disappointment.
19. The terms & conditions of the promotion are subject to the legal and regulatory restrictions imposed under English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.