Location: Okehampton, Devon / Remote
Hours: 37.5 Hours Monday to Friday
Reporting Into: Head of Digital & Customer Experience
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Holiday: 25 days + Bank Holidays
It’s an exciting time to join the Forthglade family in our state-of-the-art factory in Okehampton. We’ve been proudly producing natural pet food in Devon since 1971 and things have changed a lot since then.
This role is to build awareness and consideration of the brand through digital media channels and promote consideration to drive purchase to FG.com. To take ownership of all Digital Marketing channels that support the FG.com website. In addition to work with the Communications team (PR, social, charities and events) and Marketing Manager Product to bring to life the marketing plan online.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all digital agencies covering Digital Marketing Channels: including PPC, Paid Social, SEO and any broader digital advertising for Brand Awareness.
- Create the e-mail channel strategy and manage all activity.
- Management and execution of direct/offline marketing campaigns across brand awareness and consideration.
- Develop and manage all digital elements of the marketing budget, ensuring optimal allocation of resources across various digital activities.
- Working with the Senior Digital Trading Manager to ensure that we drive new FG.com customers to the site ensuring the customer experience is seamless across all Digital Marketing channels.
- Working with the Communications team (PR, social, charities and events) and Marketing Manager Product to bring to life the marketing plan online.
- Management and updating the brand sections of the website.
- Measure and report on the performance of all marketing campaigns, ensuring a positive return on investment across all marketing activity.
- Monthly Board reports including key insights and recommendations.
- A high level of numeric and IT competency specifically Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- A professional, positive, and flexible attitude required.
- The ability to build good relationships and communicate effectively at all levels is essential.
- Be able to act at pace whilst plan, prioritise and maintain attention to detail.