terms & conditions
These terms and conditions are relevant once a product is ordered from Forthglade (‘us’) by the consumer (‘you’) direct via this website, and/or telephone orders with the Forthglade Customer Care Team. If you need to contact us via email please use email@example.com or call our Devon, UK based Customer Care Team on 01837 83322 (9am-5pm Mon-Fri).
- By purchasing direct from Forthglade from our website or Customer Care Team, you the consumer are bound by the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time but you will be bound by the content published on the date that products are purchased. You are advised to check prior to each order made, to ensure that you fully understand the precise terms. To aid you in determining whether the terms and conditions have changed since your previous Forthglade purchase we will clearly display the most recently updated date, at the base of the terms and conditions. Nothing in these terms affects your legal rights as a consumer.
- We will confirm your order placed on Forthglade.com/Forthglade’s Customer Care Team. You will receive either a message on the website immediately after you have confirmed your order, or by us sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you have provided us with. At the point of acceptance the purchase contract will be made and we will supply the goods to you in accordance with your order and these terms and conditions. For cancellation or returns, please refer to detail from our Cancellations and Return & Refunds page.
- When you place your order you will receive a summary of that order on the website and by email. Neither of these constitute acceptance of the order and a contract for sale does not exist at this point.
- A contract for sale becomes binding when we accept your order by dispatching the product to you. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email and updating your order history on our website.
Orders & methods of payment
- Our products can be ordered directly from our website or by placing an order over the telephone with one of our Customer Care Team members.
- Our Customer Service team is on hand to take orders from Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am to 10pm Mon-Sat & 9am-10am Sundays & bank holidays. Standard call charges apply.
- The debit, credit and charge cards accepted by us are those listed clearly on the website on the date on which your order is placed. If using a debit card you must be aged 18 years or over, with full authority to use it, to submit an order.
- Payment will be taken at time of order and this payment represents a deposit against your order. The payment will be applied to the contract for sale on dispatch of your order.
- Our dispatch process is fast and it may not be possible to cancel your order before it dispatches. For orders which have not yet dispatched we may be able to initiate a refund, which can take up to 5 working days to be reflected in your account. For orders which have been dispatched, we will give you return instructions and we will initiate a refund when the parcel has been returned to us. The refund will include standard delivery charges at the appropriate rate.
- Forthglade is a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 07781711 and with our head office registered at Southgate House, 59 Magdalen Street, Exeter, Devon, EX2 4HY.
- If you need to contact us via email please use firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Devon, UK based customer service team on 01837 83322 (9am-5pm Mon-Fri).
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of forthglade.com remain at all times our Property. You are permitted to use the material data and content only for your personal use in placing orders through us direct, and you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, use or create derivative works of any material data and content from forthglade.com, without Forthglade’s prior written permission.
- Forthglade may impose a fee on any proposed use of the material/content contained on this website, other than for placing orders through forthglade.com.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
- Please note that English law governs these terms. This means a Contract for the purchase of Products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law.
Promotions & Competitions
- Forthglade.com may occasionally run promotions and competitions. In the event that such an offer applies to your specific purchase, the terms of the special offer shall be subject to our terms and conditions. If there is any conflict between the terms of a special offer and these terms and conditions, our terms and conditions shall prevail unless specifically excluded.
- Terms and conditions for competitions will be listed on the relevant competition website section. Please read these carefully as competitions often run individual prize content and competition mechanic may also vary. For competitions that may cross over onto social media channels these listed terms and conditions shall prevail.
- From time to time Forthglade may promote discount codes. These codes are only valid for a specific time and only for use at www.forthglade.com. The relevant discount code must be correctly entered during the checkout process when shopping at Forthglade.com. Each code and discount amount will be clearly stated within each specific promotion. For discount codes received on email or via social media promotions, details will be clearly listed within the promotion itself. Discount code offers are only valid to use once per household and a closing date for the offer will be stated on each promotion. No cash or cash alternative is available. Free delivery may be offered within promotions, for delivery details please view the relevant section titled Delivery Information within Terms and Conditions.
- We may change the terms of special offers, or withdraw them altogether, at any time and without prior notice. We will honour at the offer price any order placed by you before an offer ends, or is amended or withdrawn.
These terms & conditions were most recently updated on 26th February 2018.