Delivery options are highlighted throughout the order process.
- For customers who choose to use the My Account Facility – you are responsible to confirm that the stated delivery address is up to date and accurate, to ensure that we deliver to the correct address.
- Orders will be delivered in accordance with the delivery services described on our website. Typically orders will be dispatched on the same day or next working day, but may be delayed at busy times.
- Next Day Orders received at the weekend or on a Bank Holiday will be dispatched on the next available working day.
|Delivery option||Cost||Order by||Delivery Times|
|Standard UK Delivery||£2.99 (free on orders over £25)||Delivered within 2-5 working days|
|Next Day UK Delivery*||£5.99 (£2.99 on orders over £25)||2pm (Monday-Thursday)||Delivered on the next working day|
Note: Next day delivery orders placed before 2pm on Friday will be dispatched on Friday for delivery on Monday; orders placed between 2pm Friday and 2pm Monday will be dispatched on Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
*Next day delivery is not applicable for Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland, Scottish Highlands & Offshore Islands
- Deliveries will be made by our nominated carriers. If the parcel is trackable we will send you a tracking link in the dispatch email. You do not need to be available to accept the products at that address but if no one will be available, you must ensure that you have completed the comment box on the check out page, indicating a safe place for the parcel to be left. Upon delivery, you the customer are deemed fully responsible for the Product.
- Given the Products are perishable foods (if left in the sun), it is important that they are retrieved from the address and stored as stated on the product packaging. Although you may receive an email stating the goods must be signed for upon delivery, this is not required if you have indicated a safe place to leave them.
- In the event that you instruct Forthglade to leave a delivery unattended at your address or with a neighbour, Forthglade expressly disclaims all liability, which may arise by virtue of the delivery being left unattended. This includes but is by no means limited to theft, tampering, contamination and the result of any change in temperature in respect of items, which need to be stored out of direct sunlight.
- On the occasion of poor weather conditions or other events outside of our reasonable control, a late or cancelled delivery may occur. If delivery is effected we will endeavour to contact you as soon as we are able, in order to reschedule your delivery at another convenient time. In such an event our liability to you will remain limited to the product’s price and not delivered /delivery cost for the relevant items.
- We can only accept customer orders for delivery to addresses in England, Wales and Scotland, although restrictions and additional delivery charges may apply to Northern Ireland, Northern Scotland, Scottish Highlands & Offshore Islands.
- Trade orders or trade enquiries can be requested via email@example.com or contacting our Customer Care Team on 01837 83322 (9am-5pm Mon-Fri).