Privacy & Security
- We respect your privacy. All personal information shared with us is held with both care and security. We do not forward or share any customer information with third parties, for their marketing purposes without your prior consent.
- By ordering from us you are consenting to the use of your personal information for the fulfillment of the order, which includes giving your telephone number(s) and email address to our nominated carrier, and sending you service emails. You are also consenting to receive marketing emails from Forthglade. You can unsubscribe from marketing emails at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link included in every email.
- At the time of your registration you will create a password. Please keep this secret, as you are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password. You will be responsible for all orders placed with us or information given to us under your e-mail address in combination with your password. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your e-mail address and/or password or any breach of security known to you.
- For our customers that utilise the ‘My Account’ facility for ease with repeated purchases, we do not store payment card details in any form, and our payment processing partner stores payment card details in encrypted form and is Level 1 PCI compliant.
- Cookies are small pieces of data or text files that are stored by your web browser on your hard drive. Cookies allow a website to personalise your shopping experience and let the website know when the user has returned for example. Our cookies do not contain any personal information about you and are only used to determine your browser and user preferences for our site, to help enhance your browsing experience. However, if you prefer, you can set your browser software to not accept cookies. You should still be able to use our site without cookies enabled, but you may lose a certain level of functionality.